Friday, October 16, 2009

Jumping In

I have enjoyed reading the blogs of family so much. I like the details of their daily lives as much as the big news. It reminds me that everyone's life is made of details; knowing those details make me feel closer. My life isn't very exciting as a stay-at-home mom (or SAHM), but the details may be a mystery to those who haven't lived it. So, I thought I'd join the club and blog to expose my everyday routine. (Is this why people twitter?) Also, Emma does something new and funny everyday. Not necessarily something to write home about, but this is the good stuff, and it passes too quickly. I want you to know about her news, too.
My siblings' blogs are a joy to read if only for the beauty of their writing. Funny, poignant, perfect in composition...This blog will not sound like that. I will probably end more than one post, "Emma's up, gotta go." But I hope it sounds like a phone call from me, that my voice comes through and you feel like you're here. Because that's why I'm doing it.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I'm thrilled! I do look forward to hearing about the ins and outs of your life with emma and nick...and "number one nephew." I miss you all and I wonder what you're up to all the time...And since you have the least free time of all of us, you don't have to update us one by one! Don't forget, no detail is too small!

    ReplyDelete