Saturday, October 16, 2010

Turn-Around

Wow! I really wear my heart on my sleeve, don't I? Attitude and sleep are inter-dependent and more important than the actual situation sometimes. Truth is, even when I wrote that post, Jack was turning around. His blood pressure was coming down and we had decided to taper off the steroids. We have three possible treatment options to consider now, instead of the one we thought we had. Friday afternoon Jack was sent home. That happened to be the day I have a house-cleaning agency come (once-a-month, ain't it grand?!). We ordered a pizza and called it a day. Now it's Saturday and I have slept, Nick is home and in charge. I feel like we can move on with our lives. Today I will attempt TJ Maxx and Costco. We'll get out the Halloween decorations tomorrow (nothing elaborate) and have a little cake and coffee with the fam for Nick's birthday (October 12). I also want to make granola and a big batch of soup. So, back to life...back to reality! Remember that song?

Much love your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment